Registration fee includes
- Access to all scientific sessions, refreshment breaks, and entrance to the Opening Ceremony and Welcome Reception
- Participation in all scientific sessions
- Participation in all industry sponsored sessions
- Possibility to participate to the Practical tutorial groups (upon availability)
- Welcome reception on Monday, June 10th
- Entrance to the exhibition and poster area
- Congress coffee breaks
- Congress bag
- Printed final programme
Congress delegate lunch is not included to the participation fee. Delegates have a chance to participate to the lunch satellite symposia or buy lunch from Cafe Veranda. Cafe Veranda and the park patio are open from Monday to Friday between 9 am and 7 pm. Weekdays at 11-14 pm the cafeteria offers vegetarian soup of the day and a selection of salads. Prices range from 7,40 to 14 €.
All participants are obliged to wear the name tag at all times. Access to the Congress venue/sessions will not be granted without the name tag.
Please note that costs for travel, accommodation and insurances are not included in the registration fees. Unfortunately, we have no grants available for the participation costs.
Confirmation of participation
During the registration process (including the payment) you will receive two email messages:
- An automatic reply after successful submission of the registration form.
- A final participation confirmation email stating that your registration has been paid fully and is therefore confirmed.
Name change will only be possible for standard fee registrations.
- Until 4 May 2019: name changes will be charged € 120
- From 5 May 2019: no name changes will be accepted.
Should a delegate not attend the Congress, for whatever reason, no further claims for reimbursement or waiving of fees can be made.
Payment and confirmation
Full payment of the registration fee is to be made prior to the congress in euros (EUR). When registering online, you will receive instant confirmation of successful registration to your email.
Please note, that two weeks prior to the event only credit card payments are allowed.
Methods of payment
All prices quoted are in Euro and payment in any other currency will not be accepted. Methods of payment are credit cards, bank transfer, invoice (only for Finns) and verkkomaksu (only for Finns). Please, note that cheques cannot be accepted.
Credit card payments
Accepted credit cards are: Visa, Master Card and American Express. Credit card payments at the on-line registration can be paid through the secured on-line service of credit card service company Maksuturva.
Bank transfer payments
Bank transfer payments are accepted until May 26th, 2019. All payments are to be made in Euros.
*Extra charges, such as charges made by the bank etc., are the responsibility of the participant and should be paid in addition to the registration fees.
*You will receive bank information/invoice details from the address firstname.lastname@example.org after submitting your registration (within 15 minutes).
*Please, use the reference number indicated in the invoice! This ensures that the payment will be linked to correct person.
*If you wish to change the method of payment or need more information, please contact email@example.com