Useful tips in order to send the abstract successfully
- You can save the draft of the abstract and continue later after you have filled in the e-mail address of the presenting/first author. Choose “Save draft” found at the end of each page and the link will be sent to the presenting/first author’s e-mail address to continue later.
- If the system is not used for 20 minutes, the session is closed and the link to continue is sent to the first/presenting author’s e-mail.
- After submitting (step 4) there is no possibility to make changes/updates to the abstract.
- The abstract files (PDF) for check-up (preview version) and to save for your own files (screen notification link after submitting) will appear as pop-up files. If your computer blocks the pop-up files, you need to temporarily allow them to appear.
- We recommend to use Firefox or Internet Explorer 8 (or newer) for optimum results.
- All research and studies in submitted abstracts that involve human subjects or experimental animals must comply with the Declaration of Helsinki.
- In clinical studies, please state whether informed consent was obtained and whether the study was approved by a recognized medical ethics committee.
- After having submitted your abstract, you will receive an immediate automatic confirmation by email (please make sure to state your correct email address!). Please, check your junk email box in case the notification email cannot be found in your inbox/received emails.
Connect with your peers
Boost your career
Increase your knowledge
NBCC congress has a specific role in joining the Nordic and Baltic cardiologists together and also attract the European colleagues.
Create your network and join the NBCC2019 by submitting an abstract!
Meet other researchers & potential co-investigators